- Running: Run 1500 miles. PR at the Run the Rails 5K in June and the Michelob Ultra Half Marathon in October. All other races TBD, up to and possibly including the Dallas Marathon in December.
- Health: Get rid of this extra weight I am carrying around my middle after a year of too much emotional eating. No more nighttime snacking that is really the equivalent of a fourth and fifth meal. No more drinking diet sodas at lunch or four cups of coffee with artificial sweetener every morning. The lure of zero calories does no good when all it does is make me crave more crap and more sugar later in the day and evening. I’m done with this.
- Outdoor Life: Hike. Camp. Hunt. Spend as much time outdoors as possible. Shoot my first deer with my bow.
- Financial: Pay off 80% of our debt. This year did not go as planned in that regard. In 2015 I am destroying that shit.
- Emotional/Spiritual: Relax more, worry less. Love without fear – especially my girlfriends. Stop playing what if’s and anticipating rejection. Speak up, take more risks, be more honest with myself and others. Write more. Spend more time cuddling with Steve. Take naps. Be happy. Just. Be. Happy.